Sit back and get ready for a learning adventure! We present you a list of links that cover everything related to AI and its use in areas such as art, industry, productivity and communication.
- Microsoft Copilot can write songs for you now. Here’s how to try it
- Elon Musk presents Grok, an AI chatbot with a ‘rebellious streak’
- Everything announced at the first OpenAI developer event
- AI proxy war escalates as Google reportedly backs Anthropic with $2 billion
- An AI study shows that Raphael’s painting was not entirely the work of the Master
- Pulitzer-winning authors join OpenAI and Microsoft copyright lawsuit
- 23 of our biggest moments in 2023
- The road ahead reaches a turning point in 2024
- AI cannot be the ‘inventor’ of a patent, UK Supreme Court rules in landmark case
- TweetHunter. Get sales, growth and new networks. Faster than what you are currently trying. Among TweetHunter’s features you’ll find the ability to send automated direct messages (for giveaways), the ability to get content powered by ghostwriters, and the ability to have your tweets completely written (or enhanced) by AI.
- Taplio. Get more reach, engagement and followers in 10 minutes per day. Taplio lets you schedule posts on LinkedIn, including company pages (via a dedicated Chrome extension) and also has an AI writer built right in.